» CCAP Design
The course kickstarts with a special six-week intensive finance boot-camp. Subsequently, participants are allocated to business units of CRISIL where they work for four days a week from Monday to Thursday. Regular classes are held on Fridays and Saturdays. The learning and growth path of the participants is closely monitored to ensure exposure to opportunities that will facilitate their career progression.
The course comprises of four semesters of six months each where rigorous classroom training is provided on a range of finance-related subjects.
The programme has been designed keeping in mind domestic and global business needs, and after thoroughly analysing the existing curriculum of MBA, CA, CFA and FRM programmes. CCAP ensures that each participant develops an in-depth understanding of financial concepts. This will enable him/her to undertake analytical assignments not just at CRISIL, but elsewhere in the industry as well.
- Who should apply?
We are looking for young professionals with
- An interest in finance
- An analytical bent of mind
- Good communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm and initiative
- An interest in a long-term career with CRISIL
» CCAP Academics
- The Curriculum:
The programme will cover more than 24 subjects in finance, in addition to workshops on developing individual and leadership skills. The continuous evaluation process will assess learning outcomes on the various courses.
Indicative course Outline:
- Semester I
- 1. Basic Financial Accounting
- 2. Financial Statement Analysis
- 3. Managerial Economics
- 4. Financial Institutions & Markets
- 5. Commercial Banking
- 6. Business & Corporate Law
- 7. Financial Mathematics
- 8. Business Statistics
- 1. Attitude Makes a Difference
- 2. Business Communication
- Semester II
- 1. International Trade & Finance
- 2. Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- 3. Cost & Management Accounting
- 4. Macro Economics
- 5. Financial Management
- 6. Credit Rating and Appraisal
- 7. Econometrics
- Semester III
- 1. Project Appraisal
- 2. Financial Derivatives
- 3. Fixed Income Securities
- 4. Corporate Taxation
- 5. Services and Marketing Management
- 6. Asset Valuation
- Semester IV
- 1. Structured Finance
- 2. Financial Risk Management
- 3. Project Management
- 4. Mergers and Acquisition
- 5. Industry Risk Analysis
- 6. Infrastructure financing
Workshops by industry experts provide participants with practical insights into their areas of specialisation within finance.
- CCAP Faculty:
The CCAP faculty includes professors from the top business schools, senior CRISIL professionals and industry experts.
» Participant Evaluation
The CCAP participant will be assessed on both - job & academic performance
- Academic Examinations:
Each course comprises of regular evaluations during the semester and an end-semester examination. Evaluation will be done in the form of class tests, quizzes, assignments, project work and case studies.
- Performance Assessment:
Participants will be evaluated based on competencies identified for the entry level talent and the actual performance on assigned tasks
- CFA/FRM Reimbursement:
For every level of CFA/FRM cleared during CCAP, the participant will receive a one-time award of up to Rs25,000/-.