» On Programme Completion
On successful completion of the programme, all participants will continue working with their respective businesses, at an increased salary of minimum Rs6 lakh per annum (plus performance-based variable pay). They will be designated at par with the campus recruits from business schools, who currently join CRISIL as Management Trainees.
- Growth following CCAP completion:
Growth within the organisation will depend on the individual's performance. CRISIL is a meritocratic organisation that believes in rewarding its employees for superior performance and promoting employees with potential.
» What will a CCAP participant do?
Following are some of the activities that CCAP participants carry out during the 2 years:
- Credit analysis of fixed income instruments issued by corporates, banks and financial institutions
- Grading of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Equity research on listed Indian companies
- Analysis of industry sectors such as pharma, steel and auto
- Feasibility studies and market assessments
- Assisting government and private clients in infrastructure projects
- Designing and implementing risk management solutions for financial institutions
- Supporting global clients in equity, credit and derivatives research
Participants will be paid an annual salary of Rs1.25 lakhs per annum during the first year, and Rs2.25 lakhs during the second year of the programme.