|CRISIL IER offers an independent and unbiased assessment of a company's fundamentals and valuation. It is a unique concept globally, offering detailed equity research on Indian listed companies.
In contrast with traditional equity research models, CRISIL IER is carried out by an entity that does not have a transactional interest in the stock that is being researched. CRISIL IER also differs from conventional research in not making 'buy', 'hold', or 'sell' recommendations, and instead offers an opinion on the company's fundamentals and valuation. The advent of IER makes for a new paradigm in the Indian equity market, empowering individual investors to make better-informed investment decisions backed by high-quality research from India's leading research house.
- Improved liquidity: Consistent research, with detailed initiation reports and quarterly updates, increases liquidity and helps the company to trade at fair prices
- Easy access to capital: Generates awareness among investors and positions the company as a long-term prospect during fund-raising programmes
- Enhanced visibility: Positions the company to domest ic and internat ional investors in both the retai l and institutional segments
- Eases management bandwidth: Frees up the company's top management and investor relations team's bandwidth
- Increased transparency: Creates an investor-friendly image for the company, and raises transparency levels
- CRISIL is India's largest independent and integrated research house with strong domain expertise on Indian economy, industries and capital markets.
- In-depth understanding of key issues and factors that affect the performance and profitability of a large number of industries and companies
- Large team of research analysts which functions independently of business development team
- Strong equity research skills at Irevna (CRISIL's global off-shoring division) ,recently voted as the No.1 investment research outsourcing firm in the world by investment banks, hedge funds, and private equity firms
- Over 1200 domestic and international clients depend on CRISIL research for a key input to their decision-making processes