Transport and logistics is a key focus area for CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory. Over the last 15 years, the Transport & Logistics Team has developed strong domain expertise in preparing entry strategies , conducting feasibility studies, undertaking due diligence, providing bid assistance, structuring transactions, undertaking market and traffic assessments, conducting PPP training programmes, and providing assistance in policy and regulation development in India and across the globe for various modes of transport and logistics.
With the growth of the Indian economy, transport and logistics has become increasingly important. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory has leveraged its capabilities to assist governments as well as the private sector in India and in several emerging economies across the African continent in this area. Our transport & logistics advisory services span the entire gamut of the logistics industry encompassing both infrastructure and services. Our team has worked with clients across the following sectors:
- Roads (national highways, state roads, and city roads)
- Ports & waterways (major and minor)
- Airports (greenfield and brownfield)
- Railways (concession contracts and new schemes)
- Logistics (SEZs, supply chains, and logistics hubs)
- Multi-modal transport
- Private Sector: Aditya Birla Group, Reliance Industries, GMR, Lanco, Port of Singapore Authority (PSA), Petronas, DHL, Jindal, Adani, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), GVK, Yes Bank, Eredene Infrastructure, APL, Larsen & Toubro etc.
- Government/Public Sector: Ministry of Finance (Government of India), Indonesian Infrastructure Guarantee Fund, Indonesia (IIGF), Indian Oil Corporation, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC), India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL), National Social Security Fund (The United Republic of Tanzania), National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), Airports Authority of India (AAI), Ministry of Power, Gujarat Maritime Board, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP), Kolkata Port Trust, Department of Disinvestment, Ministry of Tourism & Culture
- Multilateral: World Bank, Asian Development Bank (ADB), Department for International Development (DFID), African Development Bank Group (AfDB), UNICEF, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Southern African Development Community (SADC)