In addition to rating SMEs/SSIs, CRISIL offers the following services:
- Dealer Evaluation
- Vendor Evaluation
CRIS-Des helps corporate entities benchmark the strengths of their dealers and evaluate potential dealers. CRISIL's unique 360-evaluation process includes site visits, interfaces with bankers and customers, and detailed analysis of audited balance sheets, profit and loss (P&L) statements, and bank statements. CRISIL also analyses the performance of the dealer's group entities. The analysis culminates in a score or grade that is easily comparable with that of other dealers.
CRISIL draws on several universal parameters, benchmarks, and weights as part of the dealer evaluation process. These help customise the evaluation exercise to meet the specific needs of corporate entities.
- Rationalise dealer networks by listing and comparing systemic issues
- Standardise dealer appointment processes with its sharp insights on individual dealer capabilities
- Identify dealers that are best suited to requirements
Vendors are strategic partners in every business. Building robust processes alone does not ensure the quality of supplies. It is equally essential to understand the financial and management strengths of vendors, the diversity in their activities, and the business environment in which they function. CRIS-Vens provides corporate entities with this critical information.
CRISIL's analytical strength forms the core of this service. It includes analysis of both financial and non-financial data gathered from the vendor's P&L statement, balance sheet, bank statements, management discussions, and feedback from bankers, customers, suppliers, and other relevant sources. Site visits are conducted to gather ground-level information.
- Categorise vendors into tiers by mapping their strengths and weaknesses
- Optimise vendor development to save on precious resources
- Build a sturdy resource pool of vendors in a methodical manner
- De-risk the supply chain